Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
- We take payment upfront for the month ahead. If you join the scheme after the begining of the month we will charge you for the remaining weeks left in the month.
- If you would like to cancel your account, you can do at any time but we ask you to stay till the end of that month.
- When you cancel and require a refund, please supply your bank account number and sort code so we can pay directly into your account.
- Your first payment must be credited to our bank account by the Friday before you collect your first bag.
- If you want to suspend a delivery, pleas elet us know in advance, by 23:00 on Sunday at the latest so that we don't order produce for you. We will credit your account for the amount owed.
- If you miss this cut off point or can’t make it to the drop point, we won't be able to refund you. In this incidence, you could try to get a friend or neighbour to collect or let us know and we can donate it to one of the homeless charities we work with.
- Please wash your veg well before using.
- In the event that we are unable to supply the bag for whatever reason, we will inform you by email as soon as we can.
- If your bag is not at the designated pickup point, or the wrong size is there for you, let us know by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us on 07432 588 734 as soon as possible. We will make up the difference or refund you.
- If you are not happy with the service, please let us know.
- We may change the contents of the bag based on availability at short notice.
Terms and Conditions for using this Website
- No liability is accepted for third party websites linked to or from or accessible through this website nor do we approve or endorse the contents of any such sites.
- The entire contents of this website are copyright with all rights reserved and remain our property.
- In the event of a dispute arising from the use or contents of this website we Crop Drop and you the user, agree to exclusively accept the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Information supplied in our web pages has been prepared with care and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, this information being honest, decent and legal from the date of creation. You agree that information or material accessed or downloaded through our web pages for personal or private use is done so entirely at your own risk and that you accept responsibility for any damage to hardware or software or data loss even if we are aware of the possibilities of such damage.
- Information supplied on our web pages is for guidance only and does not in any part form a contract and may be subject to change without notice. Reasonable effort is made to ensure we provide accurate and current information on our web pages. We are not liable for any incidental, consequential, cumulative, direct or indirect losses or damages from the use or misuse or inability to use, including omissions and misrepresentations and any errors on our web pages.
- You may download or print selections of this web site if only used for your personal information and not for reproduction, or commercial use. Except where stated, the text, graphics and information of the web site are the copyright of Crop Drop. Copying and storage of this web site for permanent use or incorporation and reproduction whether for new media or paper use is strictly prohibited.