Rachel's Super Food Stir-fry
- Tbsp veg/sunflower/rapeseed oil + splash of sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1 thumb of garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- sliced chilli (optional)
- 1 carrot, cut into ribbons with a peeler
- spring onion, sliced
- Purple Sprouting Broccoli
- Calabaza's stir-fry bag (mizuna, Mustard, kale, cavelo nero, komatzu)
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce/tamari
- toasted sesame seeds to garnish
Heat the oil in a wok over a med-high heat. Add the garlic, ginger and chilli allow to simmer for about a minute, then throw in all the other vegetables, tossing regularly. Mix the corn flour with half a cup of hot water, add that to the wok, with the soy sauce. Stir until all the veggies are coated.
Serve with rice, sprinkled with sesame seeds, fresh coriander and alfalfa and radish sprouts, if you have any left!